From The Arcs Network
True Promise Notes
- Hizb Absolute Velayat-e Faqih of Iran in Lebanon (a.k.a. Hezbollah) was no doubt true to its promise: It freed Samir Quntar (one man) but in the process invoked a war that lasted 33 days, destroyed most of Shiite Lebanon, and killed more than 1,200 Lebanese, mostly Shiite Muslims. Thousands of Lebanese citizens were wounded and disabled. The cost of the war ran into billions of 'Great Satan' Dollars. Yet, the promise was true: Two years after the True Promise War had ended, Quntar was freed!! Indeed, the war invoked to liberate Quntar is the most expensive operation for freeing a prisoner in the history of mankind.
- Samir Quntar is not a Shiite or Sunni Muslim; he is a Druze.
- Samir Quntar penetrated the Zionist Entity in 1979, three years prior to the formation of Hizb Absolute Velayat-e Faqih in Lebanon.
- At the time of his capture, Samir Quntar was a member of a PLO faction.
- Of course, Hizb Absolute Velayat-e Faqih true reason for invoking the war with the Zionist Entity in 2006 has more to do with militarily dominating Lebanon, enhancing its image of power throughout the Islamic World, and more importantly, protecting the Absolute Velayat-e Faqih regime of Iran. No doubt, Hezbollah is the Iranian regime's first line of defense.
- Needless to say that the True Promise War was financed with 'Clean Money' shipped directly from the coffers of Ayatollah Khamenei in Persia.