Al-Hasnain Youth Conference
- "You can take a Jew out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the Jew" --Imam Muhammad al-Asi
Al-Hasnain Youth Conference is symposium held on yearly basis by Shia Association of Bay Area (SABA), the extremist anti-Semitic pro-Hezbollah Khomeinist organization based in San Jose, California.
Who speaks at al-Hasnain Youth Conferences?
Speakers at al-Hasnain Youth Conference have included renowned anti-Semites such as Imam Muhammad al-Asi, the Islamist cleric based in Washington, DC.
Imam Muhammad al-Asi is a highly controversial personality. His presence at the events of Shia Association of Bay Area is a testimony to the extremism and anti-Semitism of this Khomeinist organization.
Who is involved with al-Hasnain Youth Conferences?
At the time when SABA invited Imam Muhammad al-Asi to speak at al-Hasnain Youth Conference in 2004, Abdallah Harb was in charge of the SABA youth programs. Abdallah Harb is a member of the Bay Area Hezbollah crew, the members of which have focused particularly on the indoctrination of the local Shiite youths with Khomeinism and Hezbollah militancy.
These Bay Area Hezbollah elements also include Rafic M. Labboun, Ali Fawaz, and Hassan AbouGhaida. Labboun, a convicted felon and a SABA imam, is the highest ranking Hezbollah cadre in Northern California.
Al-Hasnain Youth contact info
The followings are the al-Hasnain Youth contact info as listed on Facebook:
- Website: http://www.saba-igc.org
- Office: Saba and Fatimiyah
- Location: 4415 Fortran Court, San Jose, CA 95134
Notes and references
- ↑ Hezbollah (Arabic: "حزب الله"; a.k.a. Hizbullah; a.k.a. Hizballah) is an international terrorist organization based in Lebanon. Hezbollah has operatives stationed throughout the world, including the United States and Europe. For more information, please see: What is Hezbollah?
- ↑ Muslim Students Association -Dossier, p.26 | Investigative Project on Terrorism